1. Clearer skin: drinking water as a substitute for pop will decrease the risk of acne and clogged pores.
2. Feel more energized: move over energy drinks, water can help boost your energy through the day so you are more productive.
3. Preventing cramps and pain: staying hydrated especially when working out is necessary to prevent cramping.
4. Bet you won’t guess this one: drinking water while you’re sick can help fight off your sickness quicker.
5. Muscle fuel: when muscles sweat, they lose water and get tired, so to make sure your muscles are as energized as possible. Make sure you keep hydrated when exercising.